Participants will be able to assemble kitchen tools and equipment, fabricate fish and seafood, and reinstate work station in accordance with organizational procedures and recipes, food and Workplace Safety and Health requirements.
Course Duration & Structure
The total duration is 22 hours. This includes:
- Classroom Training – 18 hours
- E-learning – 2 hours
- Assessment – 2 hours
Kindly contact our friendly course consultants for more information.
Theory and practical assessments will be conducted.
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Types and uses of kitchen tools and equipment
- Types, parts, characteristics and quality indicators of fish and seafood
- Importance of yield
- Cooking methods best suited for different types of fish and seafood
- Cleaning, cutting and fabrication techniques for fish and seafood
- Importance of gutting fish as soon as possible after catching
- Importance of reserving other parts of seafood for other purposes
- Food and workplace safety and health requirements
|Course Fee||Company- Sponsored Singaporeans/ Singaporean PRs||International|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$432.00||$432.00|
|7% GST on Nett Course Fee||$30.24||$30.24|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable，Including GST||$462.24||$462.24|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST||$116.64||N.A.|
|2,3,4Additional Funding if eligible for Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MES) / Enhanced Training Support for SME||$43.20||N.A.|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, Including GST, after MES / SME||$73.44||N.A.|
¹Singaporeans and Singapore PRs who are aged above 21 years and above will be eligible for up to 80% SSG funding. Absentee payroll may be claimable as well.
²Companies need to log-in to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for application of all SSG funding and subsidy.
³All SSG funding and subsidy are subjected to SSG’s prevailing corporate policies and final approval. Companies and individuals are liable for the full course fee in the event that the SSG funding and subsidy are not approved.
4The SkillsFuture MES is for Singaporeans aged 40 years and above.