This series of four (4) bite-sized modules is specially designed to introduce the art of hospitality service to members of the hospitality industry from frontline staff to back of the house personnel. From insights on the service mindset, competencies for application, to embracing service values, these series of modules will equip participants with comprehensive skill sets for providing the “WOW” service, any time, any place.
Each module will incorporate the key insights, toolkits for applying the key competencies, and practice sessions for reinforcement of skill sets covered.
Who should attend?
This course is beneficial and useful to hotel staff in any position, be they from the front office, food and beverage operations, housekeeping or back-of-the-house personnel.
When you apply what you learned at work, you will:
- Acquire deeper insights into the field of guest service and experience in the hospitality industry
- Create positive and memorable impressions with your guests through professional etiquette
- Make your guests feel valued and special through your professional presence
- Increase personal and organisational engagement with your guests through the art of communication and effective telephone techniques
- Win back your unhappy guests by righting your service
Course Duration & Structure
Each session is 4 hours and comprises of 2 modules.
Kindly refer to the CET Programme Calendar or contact our friendly course consultants for the course schedule.
Discussion, case studies, role-plays, video discussions or story telling
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Participation from SHATEC upon full attendance of each module.
|SESSION 1 – 28 March, Thursday (1300 hr – 1800 hr)|
Engage Your Guest – The Art of Service Communication
|Beyond Just Service – Anticipate Guests Needs||
|SESSION 2 – 11 April, Thursday (0900 hr – 1300 hr)|
|Right Your Service: Service Breakdowns & Recovery||
|Right Your Service: Winning Back The Unhappy Guests||
|Fee per session||Fee for subsequent sessions|
|Full Course Fee Per Person, Incl. GST||$150.00||$135.00|
Each session is 4 hours and includes one refreshment break.