This skill describes the ability to recognise and approach dissatisfied guests/customers. It also includes the ability to follow up with guests/customers on concerns and feedback to prevent recurrences.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for existing practitioners who seek an in-depth understanding of handling guests’/customers’ concerns and feedback.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to acquire the following learning outcomes:
- Types of dissatisfied guests/customers
- Principles of effective communication and interpersonal techniques
- Guidelines for planning approach to handle concerns and feedback
- Guidelines for offering different solutions to guests/customers
- Incident records in incident log book
- Recognise concerns and feedback from guests/customers’ perspectives
- Deal with guests/customers’ concerns and feedback
- Follow up on concerns and feedback to prevent recurrences
- Seek dialogue with guests/customers to establish concerns and feedback to prevent recurrences
- Self-reflect on effectiveness of offering different solutions to guests/customers
Course Duration & Structure
The total duration is 20 hours. This includes:
- Classroom Training – 14 hours
- E-learning – 4 hours
- Assessment – 2 hours
Kindly refer to the CET Programme Calendar or contact our friendly course consultants for more information.
Lecture, discussion, e-learning, and online discussions and case studies
Written assessment(s) with learning reflections; and minimum 75% attendance
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment issued by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Managing Difficult Customers: Turning Challenges into Opportunities
- Beyond Understanding: Emphatise with the Customer
- Strategies for Success: From Difficult to Loyal Customers
|Course Fee||Company- Sponsored Singaporeans/ Singaporean PRs||International|
|Full Course Fee (Before GST)||$360.00||$360.00|
|7% GST on Nett Course Fee||$25.20||$25.20|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, Including GST||$385.20||$385.20|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, including GST||$97.20||N.A.|
|2,3,4Additional Funding if eligible for Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (MES) / Enhanced Training Support for SME||$36.00||N.A.|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, Including GST, after MES / SME||$61.20||N.A.|
|2,3,5Additional Funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)||$54.00||N.A.|
|Total Nett Course Fee Payable, Including GST, after WTS||$43.20||N.A.|
¹Singaporeans and Singapore PRs who are aged above 21 years and abovewill be eligible for up to 80% SSG funding.Absentee payroll may be claimable as well.
²Companies need to log-in to www.skillsconnect.gov.sgfor application of all SSG funding and subsidy.
³All SSG funding and subsidy are subjected to SSG’s prevailing corporate policies and final approval. Companies and individuals are liable for the full course fee in the event that the SSG funding and subsidy are not approved.
4The SkillsFuture MES is for Singaporeans aged 40 years and above.
5WTS Funding is for Singaporeans who are aged 35 years and above (or 13 years and above for Persons with Disabilities) earning a monthly income of not more than $2,000.